+90 2422 30 23 88

Bargain Kepez Apartment Suitable for Families and Investment

  • €95.000


Updated on October 25, 2023 at 7:25 am
  • Property ID: 21890
  • Price: €95.000
  • Property Size: 48 m2
  • Bedroom: 1+1
  • Room: 1
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Pool: Share
  • Parking: indoor and open parking


Experience the stylish and comfortable living in a complex Located is in Kepez Antalya, this spectacular project offers an exclusive range of 2 + 1 top quality apartments. This home is ideal for year-round living with the whole family, as well as a profitable rental.

Facilities and Features include

  • Beautiful landscape design right on the territory of the complex
  • Automatic garden watering system
  • Open swimming pool
  • Separate outdoor swimming pool and playground for children
  • Fully equipped fitness center & SPA-center
  • Gazebos
  • Open and closed parking facility
  • Car wash service available upon request
  • Automatic gate at the entrance to the complex
  • Stay safe with 24/7 security & CCTV
  • Technical water supply and water pump
  • Secured closed area
  • Outdoor Lighting
  • Generator

About the project

The project is built by a reputed developer in Antalya in growing Kepez. Each building is equipped with an elevator for easy access to the apartment and the entrances and staircases are coated with marble and granite. There are a range of shared social facilities for residents such as swimming pool, playground for kids, gazebos, fitness center and spa centre.

Features of the unit include fully furniture living room and bedroom, central heating and cooling systems, built in kitchen with cabinets and household appliances, huge quality steel entrance doors, and lot more.

Location in Antalya

Situated in the residential area of Antalya, this project in Kepez is just few minutes away from daily necessities and amenities with easy access to schools, hospitals and shopping centers.

Property Prices and Availability

  • Apartment 1+1, Park/Pool Faces, 48 m2 from 135.000. USD
  • Apartment 2+1, Open kitchen, 67 m2 from 157.000 USD
  • Apartment 2+1, Separate kitchen, 86 m2 from 179.000 USD

October Offer –  (25% Flat Discount* till Oct’23 on limited Units)

  • Apartment 1+1, Park/Pool Faces, 48 m2 from 99.999. USD
  • Apartment 2+1, Open kitchen, 67 m2 from 119. 999 USD

* – Discounted price is only applicable for CASH payment.

Payment Plan – The project also come with a special payment plan:

  • 60% Down payment and remaining 40% over 20 months in installments with 11k USD interest fee.
Project Completion Date – October 2024

Don’t miss the chance to make this stunning location your home. Contact us today to explore these exceptional apartments and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Contact Information

View Listings
Zekiye Dincer
  • Zekiye Dincer

Enquire About This Property

Message Us on WhatsApp