+90 2422 30 23 88

Luxurious Apartments with 5 Star Hotel Amenities Up for Sale in Alanya

  • €339.000


Updated on September 7, 2023 at 7:49 pm
  • Property ID: 17728
  • Price: €339.000
  • Property Size: 195 m2
  • Bedrooms: 3+1
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale


Alanya is all set to host a new project in the Okurcalar district, located at a distance of 30Km from the Alanya down town. The project will set you free from the hustle and bustle of the city and bring you close to nature. Spread across a sprawling area of 27,500 m2, the project will be home to the new generation residences built on a green area, along with an elegant hotel and commercial units. It will be just on a walking distance to the sea thus giving some mesmeric views.

Reasons to Invest

  • Suitable for the needs of every family
  • Ideal place for a profitable investment
  • Built with modern day architecture
  • Solar panels to generate 50%-60% electricity
  • Free shuttle transfer service to and from the beach
  • 5 Star Hotel Amenities
  • Can help to gain Turkish citizenship
  • Best for a completely changed lifestyle

Project Features

  • Five star level boutique hotel
  • Indoor pool with heated water
  • Swimming Outdoor pool
  • Snack bar close to pool
  • Indoor and outdoor parking
  • Spa zone and fitness center
  • Kids playground
  • Aqua park
  • Tennis court
  • Squash room
  • Skate park
  • Ice ring
  • Cinema
  • BBQ area
  • Event and Conference hall
  • Restaurant with cuisines from around the world
  • Karaoke bar and disco
  • Yoga and Pilates zone

About Residential Area

Surrounded by nature, with sea on one side and forest and mountains on the other side, this exclusive project will comprise 400 apartments in 6 blocks along with 50 hotel rooms and 28 Commercial units.

All the apartments will comprise modern amenities and plush luxuries that will transform the lifestyle of the residents forever.

  • You will get the branded and advanced ACs, Underfloor heating system, kitchen furniture.
  • The developers are using renowned brands for furnishing the complex of the likes of Grohe, Mitsubishi, Franke and more.
  • The project developers also let you have complete control of your apartment with the Smart Home system by simply touching your smartphone’s screen.

Cost of the apartments

For the first phase of the project, which will include construction of the first 3 blocks, 184 flats are up for sale. This number excludes 7 sold out and 1 reserved flat. The cost of the apartments thus include as below:

  • 1+1 apartments of 103 m2 area: 119,000 € – 129,000 €
  • 2+1 apartments of 128 m2 area: 179,000 € – 199,000 €
  • 2+1 Duplexes of 146.5 m2 area to 157 m2 area: 229,000 € – 249,000 €
  • 3+1 Duplexes of 195 m2 area: 339,000 €
  • 4+1 Duplexes of 207 m2 area: 389,000 €

You can pay 30% of the total amount on the contract date itself and the remaining 70% amount every 3 months till the completion date of the project.

The starting date of the project’s construction is September 30, 2022 and its finishing date is March 30, 2024.


Considering the nature of the property, it would be a beneficial investment and can help you get long term gains. Feel free to contact us if you want more info on this property. We will be prompt to arrange your visit to the site if required.

Contact Information

View Listings
Zekiye Dincer
  • Zekiye Dincer

Enquire About This Property

Message Us on WhatsApp