+90 2422 30 23 88

Luxurious Apartments in Northern Cyprus from a Popular Developer

  • €89.300
North Cyprus

Details

Updated on September 7, 2023 at 5:05 pm
  • Property ID: 24082
  • Price: €89.300
  • Property Size: 35 m2
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Room: 1
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Pool: Private

Description

Built amid sound and serene natural surroundings, here is an excellent residential project from an established construction company in Northern Cyprus. The apartments will overlook the out-of-the-world scenery of the meeting point of the mountains and the sea. You will find all the plush luxuries that you may expect in a modern day apartment, right in this paradisiacal project.

Reasons to Invest

  • Built in an excellent location in Northern Cyprus
  • Giving mesmeric views of the sea and mountains
  • The beach side located just on a walking distance
  • Restaurants, schools, markets, etc. available nearby
  • Will ensures lucrative rental income
  • Ideal to use as a holiday home for your family
  • Easy and prompt availability for public transport

Features

  • SPA & Wellness Center
  • Indoor Heated Pool
  • Massage & Sauna & Turkish Bath Units
  • Indoor and Outdoor Jacuzzi Pools
  • Beauty Center
  • Fitness Center
  • Tennis & Basketball Courts
  • Asian Fusion Cuisine Restaurant
  • Market
  • Grocery Store
  • Kids Playground
  • Pharmacy
  • Exchange Office

About the Project

Set to finish by the year 2025, this project offers wonderful apartments for you to invest in at the earnest. Be it the outdoor facilities or the apartment’s interiors, the entire ambience will tempt you to buy one for you and your loved ones the moment you visit the site. You will remain in touch with the rest of the city while living in this residential abode. Moreover, natural surroundings will just keep your heart swayed away as you have a glance at the picturesque scenes from your terrace. Overall, it will be a great decision to have your home in this Northern Cyprus project.

Cost of the Apartments

S.No Apartment Type Gross Area Total Usage Area Current Price
1 1+1 50m2 60m2 £99,995 -£ 115,500
2 2+1 Loft 75m2-113m2 135m2 £165,000 – 180,000
3 Studio 35m2 43m2-75m2 £77,000 – £94,995
4 Villa 125m2 325m2 £750,000 – £850,000

Buying any of these residences will need you to pay £2,000 for the two weeks reservation. Down payment will be 35% of the total amount, while the remaining 65% you can pay in monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly instalments until the key handover by the end of 2025. To know more about the properties in this project or to buy them, we will extend you complete support. Do contact us today.

Contact Information

View Listings
Zekiye Dincer
  • Zekiye Dincer

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Compare
Zekiye Dincer
  • Zekiye Dincer
Message Us on WhatsApp