+90 2422 30 23 88

Luxurious Abodes in an Upcoming Project, Available for Sale in Northern Cyprus

  • €86.890
North Cyprus

Details

Updated on September 7, 2023 at 5:02 pm
  • Property ID: 24048
  • Price: €86.890
  • Property Size: 35 m2
  • Bedroom: 1
  • Room: 1
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: For Sale
  • Pool: Private
  • Parking: Closed parking area

Description

Northern Cyprus welcomes you to invest in an accomplished residential project, located in Bahceli / Esentepe, just 20 km away from Acapulco beach & spa resort to the eastern shore. Slated to complete in 2025, the developers have plans to construct this Concept Project in two distinct phases and equip them with all the modern day amenities for a luxury living.

Reasons to Invest

  • Built amid a serene natural environment
  • Mountains located nearby
  • Close to the beach
  • Lush green landscaped gardens
  • Supermarkets, schools, restaurants, etc., located in close proximity
  • 12 km away from KORINEUM GOLF HOTEL
  • Easy availability of public transport
  • Ideal to use as a holiday home
  • Good for attractive rental income

Features

  • SPA & Wellness Center
  • Spacious terrace area
  • Roof terrace for Penthouses
  • Secret garden for ground floor residences
  • Private and communal pools
  • Indoor Heated Pool
  • Massage & Sauna & Turkish Bath Units
  • Indoor and Outdoor Jacuzzi Pools
  • Beauty Center
  • Fitness Center
  • Tennis & Basketball Courts
  • Asian Fusion Cuisine Restaurant
  • Market
  • Grocery Store
  • Kids Playground
  • Pharmacy
  • Exchange Office

About the Property 

This attractive residential project is a welcome addition to the beautiful location of Northern Cyprus. The developers have divided it into two phases.

Phase 1: All the units will have their own pools, regardless of whether they are apartments, bungalows. penthouses, or villas.

Phase 2: It will include only communal pools

Both the residential abodes will set a new example of comfort and luxury living with peaceful natural surroundings adding up to the USP of the villas.

Cost of the Property

Phase 1:

S.No Apartment Type Gross Area Total Usage Area Current Price
1 2 Bedroom 82m2-93 m2 188m2-262m2 £299,995 – £349,995
2 3 Bedroom 95m2-113m2 1273m2-1637m2 £274,995 – £374,995
3 4 Bedroom 157m2 298m2 £349,995 – £1249,995

Phase 2:

S.No Apartment Type Gross Area Total Usage Area Current Price
1 Studio 35m2 47m2-82m2  £74,995 – £94,995

You can choose to pay 2000GP for two weeks reservation with 35% down payment and remaining 65% payable on monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly basis until you get the key handover by 2025.

Do contact us if you want to know about this project or invest in any of the plush residences it offers.

Contact Information

View Listings
Zekiye Dincer
  • Zekiye Dincer

Enquire About This Property

Compare listings

Compare
Zekiye Dincer
  • Zekiye Dincer
Message Us on WhatsApp